Friday, May 13, 2011

Scout & Catalogue

I've been eyeing the bags on this etsy store for a while now, and I feel I may crack soon because they're too beautiful to resist. Scout & Catalogue's collection of scarves and leather bags are made by Toronto-based designer Breanna Musgrove, and are largely influenced by her sojourn in Mexico in 2009/10. If I had the cash money, I'd order up a nesting doll of bags: the cream lace pouch nestled inside the purple clutch, which in turn would be nesting perfectly in the blue tie-dye tote.

the libro plum leather clutch

scavenger pouch in pink stripe (up-cycled fabric)

scavenger pouch in pastel navajo (up-cycled fabric)


la dama cream lace and leather pouch


the traveler tote in constellation

Check out Scout & Catalogue's blog here for news and updates (and in particular this post to see the limited-edition bags that are making me hesitate to order anything should she get more material like this and re-introduce this style).