Monday, March 19, 2012

Pinspiration Board: Eames Bucket Chair

Certain things become apparent (about one's tastes, idiosyncrasies, not-so-secret obsessions) after spending a fair amount of time on pinterest. I have to be honest and admit that for the first few months after I signed up last spring I didn't really take to it, but it's grown on me, and now I've come to use it as an inspiration board for future rooms/houses/wardrobe changes/food prep. Where before I would have filled a notebook or drawer full of magazine tearaways, now everything is neatly organized under tidy paper-free headings for all the world to see what pinterests me. 

At the moment, apparently Eames bucket chairs and rockers. I think I was more attracted to the styling in these images, but their reoccurrence also doesn't seem accidental. I love how seamlessly the chairs go from ultra modern to rustic farm table. What I would do for a set with the wooden legs... 



  

  


all images via pinterest

sources:

2  via Because I'm Addicted
3  Hanna (of Hanna's Room)'s home via A Diary of Lovely
4  Living Inside via Poppytalk