Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Pre-blizzard Fantasy Shopping

Follow my blog with bloglovin

There's a blizzard coming tomorrow, which means I should be out in the wide world getting things done before 20 centimeters of snow falls, but all I want to do is be warm and cozy in my Joe sweatpants and uggs and sip tea and watch movies. 

Being cozy indoors also usually leads me to online browsing, which naturally leads to a list of desired new items. Here's what is on my list today:

these sparkly art deco earrings from j. crew, even though i'm not able to wear them anymore since one of my ears pretty much rejects anything i poke through it

Lulu Frost for J.Crew modern deco crystal shield earrings

the Paulina cardigan from Club Monaco (this would coordinate perfectly with everything in my closet, especially my reclusive winter uniform of Joe sweatpants and Uggs)



these suede boots from madewell

The Suede City Boot

and ScarJo's hair (totally attainable, it being a fantasy and all)


Scarlett Johansson in Barcelona for Mango

The ideal movie for a snowstorm (obviously):