Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fall 2011 at Joe Fresh

It's both a blessing and a curse to have such cute and affordable clothing available at the grocery store. A harmless trip to get milk and vegetables then becomes potentially dangerous when it comes to bypassing the goods from Joe Fresh. Like tonight, for instance, when I came across this pair of black leather ankle boots. At $79 they would have been a steal, but on top of my $12 grocery purchase, my visit would have sunk me in over $100.

I realize that the grocery store down the street doesn't have a clothing section, and that I could just avoid going to the larger store with the clothing section altogether, but some of my favourite wardrobe staples have been found there on a whim. For instance: my favourite brown suede boots that I've had for over a year and don't have much wear left in them (beyond sad). I'm hoping to track down these brown lace ups in my size:


fall essentials: pendleton for madewell blanket. striped wool coat, joe fresh. landscape sweater, joe fresh. braided chain bracelet, joe fresh. the marriage plot, jeffrey eugenides (fall reading). leather tote, madewell. wool skirt, joe fresh. bobbing for baubles, essie (currently wearing). suede lace up boots, joe fresh. 


image via polyvore